Hmm. Since I'm depressed, I went to my room; then something came out of my mind so I gathered the things needed. I told myself, "I'll make something out of these scraps."
'Left-over' cloths from way back 4years ago. Hahaha. I kept them on my cabinet. I used red and white cloth, thread, needle, garter, tape measure and pencil.
First, I cut a 4"x4" white cloth for the smaller ribbon, and 5"x5" red cloth. Since it's not flat when you turn it after sewing, I ironed them using a hair iron for convenience.
Tenen! Haha
This is how it looked like after flattening. Same goes with the red one.
Then, I sewn the center of the cloth to form a bow. I did the same with the red one. (Huh.. I forgot to take picture of it. Hehe.. I enjoyed sewing and was too excited to see the outcome).
This is how it looked like when sewn in the center.
When joined together.
Yehey! Fusioooon! Something's missing right? Aside from the garter which is below, the cloth which will make it look knot is missing.. I used an excess cloth and sewn it at the back.
Here's the garter. I assumed a length and cut, then cover it with red cloth. After that, sewn again at the back. ^_^
wa-laaah! It's done! Hihi..I'm shy but here it is anyway, the finished product:
Pictorial mode: ON
Finished product.
( My cousin's the model. hehe)
There. So, thank you for reading! ^_^ I hope, this post will be followed by mooooore kawaii stuffs tutorial or something. I hope I can make more in the future. Hope you like it. Thank you!!!! ♥




No comments:
Post a Comment